Thursday, January 7, 2010

CUSTOMER SERVICE 101



Hey Guys, I just received this letter and wanted to offer it up as a kind of "testimonial" as to how important it is to us that you receive the BEST customer service that is out there! Thank You Jackie!

Curtis,

A HUGE THANK YOU to you and your staff...

I knew if there was any hope at all to meet this request from this customer it would be you that would come through for us.
To get this kind of request, at 3:00 in the afternoon and to make it all happen by 11:00 the next morning, is what this business is all about...
Customer Service at its finest!!!!

The selection was wonderful, the picking and stacking was ideal, ( all was visible and easy to check in), the driver Keith is awesome and I'm confident there was some scramble in your office as well... ALL WAS PERFECT!

I am confident this will be a response our customer will not soon forget... nor will I, they were very happy.

Last night as I reflected on my day, I was very proud of how it all came together, I'm sure you know we don't always go home pleased with the day.
This has restored my faith in the possibilities. ( and I was in desperate need of restoration.)

I hope your owners know how great you guys are!

Thanks again and will talk to you soon.

"Imagine the possibilities"

Jackie Hanson
NW District Vending Manager
Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor
2600 Ohio St.
Silverdale, Wa. 98315

No comments:

Post a Comment