Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!


Hey Guys, I realize that I have really been slacking with the blog lately.The problem is that these day's it seems that the more work you do equals less and less dollars received!!! AAAAAArrrrggghthh!!! Wouldn't it be nice if you could just snap your fingers and "poof" you have everything done that you needed? Man that would be nice. Anyway I am not trying to come up with excuses for leaving you guys hanging out there in Internet land, just trying to give you some reasons. I am always thinking of new ways to sell, communicate, service and keep everyone happy( or at least everyone on the same playing field)and unfortunately like anything else this takes time. I am back to spending a little time on the road(needs to be more)but this always seems to cause me issues with Vistar. I think they consider it to be a infraction of justice if I am out talking to customers? I don't get it, but whatever. I really like being out talking with you guys as I see it as part of the value you are entitled to for paying ever increasing costs on merchandise! I also wanted to take a minute and mention that there are some great "tools" everyone can use on the blog. On the right hand side are "links" to some of our Vending Partners and I would encourage everyone to "click" on some of their "links" every once in awhile as it will give you some ideas on what they are doing and in what direction our industry is going. Anyway, that's about it. I promise that i will get back into the groove of the blog thing from now on!! I hope everyone has a peaceful and restful weekend! Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment