Thursday, October 7, 2010

PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARDS


Hey Peeps, as you all know it is that time of year again when we all vote for our peers who go above and beyond what is expected of them. I know you all know this because I have emailed all of you repeatedly while attaching the Voter form and telling you to vote for me! :-)
Anyway I wanted to throw in my two cents for the Broker Rep of the year. Stu Case NCE5 has been in the industry for more years than I am old (just kiddin Mr.Case) He has ALWAYS done way more for us here at Vend Nw than is expected from any Broker. This year especially he had a huge obstacle to overcome with the sale of his company (Pacific Brokerage) to a National Brokerage firm. The transition as perceived by us on the outside looking in appeared to go off without a hitch and Stu stayed true to himself as the helpful and understanding guy that he is.So from me to you Mr. Case Kudos.
To all of you who have still not had the chance to vote I hope that you read this article and consider the words that I have written here regarding Stu! He is extremely worthy of the recognition and I hope he gets It !!!



Regards,
Curt Wokal

No comments:

Post a Comment